Monday, March 25, 2013

Rest in Peace sweet Cayson

Cayson Sailor Page died on Thursday March 21, 2013, he was 7 months old and a little over 9lbs.

I have never met or even spoken to his mom Liz, but the connection I have with her is unbelievable.  In fact, the bond I have with all my TTTS parents is so near and dear to my heart.  I often worry about the time I spend online "with" them, BUT it's also the BEST therapy for me when it comes to Cullen.  I've said it before and I will say it again, Cullen gave me the gift to help others in this horrible similar situation.  Most times, I can accept this.  Cullen has given me more of an appreciation to life, my children, my husband, my family...

The ability to 'be there' for another mother in a similar situation is such a gift. Cullen has given this to me.  I now have hundreds of people in my life that I would have never had if Cullen hadn't died. Don't get me wrong....It would be WONDERFUL and AMAZING to have him back. BUT, that being said, he's given me the gift to find out more about myself.

You never know how your life will change, how events will change you, shape you.

1 comment:

  1. You are so very, very, very correct about this Allison. I agree with you and feel that Kathryn has done the same for me. Hugs! xoxo Alexa

    ReplyDelete