Tuesday, April 12, 2011

my first post

I've written and erased 3 times so far.


I'm sitting here watching my children eat their nutritious dinner of fast food (GASP) before we go to Stella's PTF, Parent Teacher Fellowship meeting tonight.  It's the last one of the year and the K5 are performing!  Stella even has a line to say while in front of a mic. Needless to say, she's VERY excited! I've very thankful to our good friends Matt & Anne for watching the little one.


I'm hoping and assuming this will become easier for me to write. I OFTEN have things I think & say when THINKING of writing a blog. I mean, I've been told by several people I should write one....Georgia alone gives me enough ammo to write.  But now being pregnant with TWINS, having G at home all day and a moody 6 yr old....boy oh boy have I seen, heard and really said it all! LOL.  


I was just thinking today how much I MISS Georgia's binky.  It's now been a week and a half since she last had it, and OH MY GOSH, she talks and repeats herself Waaaaaay too much.  I have little patience as it is, but with crazy double the amount of hormones rushing through my body I'm NOT one to tick off.  Thank goodness G will not remember how many times a day I yell at her! 


Ok, that's really all for now...I must go fight Stella in the bathroom while trying to "do" her hair....let's HOPE she allows me to just put a headband on her head with OUT the 6 different colored barrettes as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment